BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

NameQ


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Minggu, 20 Februari 2011

Cerpen

Loosing My Pen, Loosing My Friend

“Sometimes, someone who is far from us better understand us then someone who beside us”.
It was me!!!! I know that no body  was perfect in the world. But, at least we tried to be a good person.
That statement was not match with our friends. They did not care other people. All of my friends were like an individual person.
“Sorry, Mey…. I am busy now, I must bring my mother to doctor, “. Said Nadia.
“Oh, Okay…!”
“Des, wait me, where will you go?” asked Meyla.
“Mey, what happen??? I am sorry, I must go home now..” Said Dessy.
“Why??????”.
“I have stomached, do you want to say something?”.
“Oh, I am sorry to hear that. You may go home. I am sorry if I disturb you. I hope you will get better again” Said Meyla.
Busy, sick, homework, went with their parents?? I always hear these reasons from my friends. And then??
They always refused me, when I wanted to ask solution, when I wanted to tell my problem.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
I sat by my self in the city garden. Seeing the flowers made me more comfortable.
Suddenly, when I walked around in that area, I found a beautiful gold pen.
“It is gold pen?!”
“Whose pen is this?”
I thought, I would try to make announcement in newspaper. Until one week, if there was not any one taking this pen, it was mean, it was mine.
I brought this pen. And until a week after announcing, there were no people taking it. I did not, why? Suddenly, I wrote a letter, I wrote my problem with this pen. Then, my step went to the post office and sent it.
Four weeks later, I got a letter in grey envelope. Apparently, this was the response of my letter four weeks ago. Someone received it and gave me solution for my problem.
This was some words that she wrote.
I am so surprised when I get a letter. Your problem is same with me. But now, I have many friends because I write my problem and send it. I hope you want to be my friend. I will receive and wait you, whenever you are…..
I was so happy getting a letter from her. I tried to send back letter again. I wanted to be her friends. She could understand me.
I used gold pen to write letter. Then, I wrote many letters and sent it in some address. Until now, I had many pen pals. I felt pleasant having pen pal then with our real friends.
I considered all of my friends losing from my life. Now, I was alone with gold pen. I tried to make story, essay, article and etc. I sent to newspaper and my name was contained in many magazines.
But after four months. Something happened. I loosed my pen. I could not write without that pen. Then, I loosed communication with my pen pal. I did not send my writing again. I tried to get up. But there was someone besides me.
My friends…. My friends…… Where are you???
I remembered all of thing that happened. I did not have friends.
Many letters came to my house. My pen pals asked me, why I never sent back their letter again. They also asked why there was no my name in magazines again.
I tried writing with another pen but it could not. What happened? What happened??
Suddenly, someone appeared beside me. She gave me advice. In this word, we needed many real friends not only in abstract life. She ordered me in order I was still writing for magazines or newspaper.
During this time, she always paid attention me. She wanted to be my friends. She wanted to study writing. Because my writing was good enough. But, she did not have bravery to come near me. Because I always alone.
Hearing her advice, I was aware. There were so many people beside me and paid me attention but I did not take care it. I wrote with another pen again, and I could…
And now, I had many pen pals and also real friends besides me. Apparently, they were interesting. My life now was so wonderful.

0 komentar: